Have you ever wanted to use herbs in a first aid situation, but weren’t quite sure how to do it? (so you didn’t try or it didn’t work very well?)
Maybe you realized that there’s a difference between information about which herbs could heal and knowing how to use herbs to actually heal.
it requires more than just belief when you’re experiencing a crisis, an injury, or a situation that feels urgent. You reach for the tools you trust will work, not ones that you hope will work.
At this 2½ day hands-on workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Treat yourself, your family and friends for common wounds, injuries, ailments, etc
- Reduce pain, speed healing, prevents/reduce scarring
- Stay grounded even in difficult situations, so you can hold a calm healing space for others
- Be creative with your first aid treatments by learning about the Action Categories of herbs so that you can effectively and safely improvise if you don’t have your regular remedies at hand
- Assess the severity of a wound, injury or ailment and decide within your capacity to heal or whether you need to seek medical intervention
- My personal 4 step process to effectively and safely treating someone with herbs
Read more and register here … Herbal First Aid & Beyond